Pell Mell is a very clean and very well maintained express cruiser. This could be the perfect great loop boat or the perfect weekend boat. Twin CAT 3116 diesel engines power this vessel for efficient and effortless cruising. It features a large outside deck space and swim platform with lots of seating as well as a huge front deck for laying out in the sun. Accommodations down below include two staterooms; one with a center line queen and the other with twin bunks. The marine head features a separate stand up shower! The huge salon / galley are one big space so you can cook and entertain at the same time all while enjoying nice cool A/C! Current owners have put over $50,000 into this boat over the last two years. Make sure and look at the list of work done below.
All the work listed below was preformed December of 2021
- New Bilge Pumps and Float Switches
- New Raw water Intake Hose for A/C System
- New Main Engine Thru Hulls and Seacocks
- 40 New Hose Clamps throughout the Engine Room
- Repacked Rudder Shaft Seals
- New Batteries and Battery Wiring
- Serviced Cable Master System
- Two New Deck Hatches
- One New Propeller Shaft and One Propeller Shaft Reconditioned
- New Propeller Shaft Seals
- Both Main Engines and Propeller Shafts Aligned
- Both Main Engines and Transmissions Serviced - Engine Oil, Transmission Fluid, Air Filters, Oil Filters, Fuel Filters, Many Cooling Hoses Replaced, Hose Clamps, V-Belts, Coolant Changed and All Zincs Replaced.
- Bottom Paint. This included sand blasting the hull to remove all old paint. New Barrier Coat Primer and New Bottom Paint. New paint on all Propellers, Shafts and Rudders. New Zincs.
- New Water Heater
- New Fuel Tank Sender Units
- New Sea Strainer Scoops on Exterior of Hull
- New Racor 900 Fuel Water Separators.
- Repaired all Engine Alarms
- Removed Generator
*** Please Note***
- The generator has been removed from this boat because it was inoperable. The boat is still plumbed and ready for a generator of your choice.
- The rear Bimini was the only damaged sustained from Hurricane Ian and is in process of being replaced. Should be replaced by mid November.
- The Engine synchronizer does not work.
- One of the built-in couches was removed and there is the large table in its place now. Table can easily be removed and replaced with couch or chairs of your choice.
- Ceiling lining has some water staining. (There are brand new hatches on the boat - they do not leak. The water stains are prior to our ownership of the boat.)
If you have any other questions or would like to view the boat please reach out to Captain Chris Knapp at Pendergrass Yacht Sales